A refundable cleaning/damage deposit of $200.00 for the multipurpose room and $100 for each meeting room is required and will be paid in advance. Deposit may be waived by the City Recorder. Renters will be financially responsible for any lost equipment or damage beyond normal wear and tear in excess of the deposit.
*EQUIPMENT Rate Dishes $15.00 Black chairs * $2.50 ea Folding chairs* $1.50 ea Tables* $5.00 ea Basic stage lighting $10.00 Built-in sound system $10.00 Theater Lighting $100.00
Equipment shall not leave the building except as approved by City Hall
*Room Rental fee includes tables and chairs. Rental rate shown is for use outside of
Damage Deposit $100 (required of all renters) Community Rate $25 Private Rate $50 Commercial Rate $100
All room rent includes tables and chairs. For grand piano, special stage lighting or special equipment rental, contact City Hall.
Yachats Commons Programming/Room Use Policy
YACHATS COMMONS PROGRAMMING/ROOM USE POLICY
- Yachats Government (City Council and Commissions)
- Community events to raise funds for the
- Open/community gym in the multipurpose room
- Yachats Youth & Family Program
- Friends of
- Fee-waived groups and activities
- Events that build a stronger sense of community while benefiting the individual (non-profit), educational, sports, cultural and arts, and recreation
- Non-exclusive service clubs/organizations
- Tax supported agencies (community colleges, etc.)
- Other federal, state, or county government agencies
- Commercial events open to the public that are sponsored by non-profit groups or organizations (C of C Arts & Crafts Fair etc.)
- Events sponsored by individuals for commemorative Life events (such as birthdays, anniversaries or memorials) where the public is invited and any donations go to local nonprofits or to support the
- Hardship fundraising benefit events (not involving commercial activities) organized by a group of community members to benefit another community member in need.
- Private meetings or events with restricted access, i.e., family reunions, wedding receptions, etc.
- Fundraising benefit events involving commercial activities organized by a group of community members to benefit another community member in need. (For example a fair or show where the benefit to the community member in need is raised from the rent of space to commercial vendors who will be selling products for their own profit.)
- Memorial services open to the public or not.
- Commercial or for-profit events open to public, i.e., activity for which the purpose of the rental is to make profits for an individual or company.
The City of Yachats